WELCOME TO MISKAWAAN WOMEN'S HEALTH CENTER
The personal data comprises all the details of MWHC and MHG hold or collect about you directly or indirectly, including clinical and personal health information received from third parties and information collected through use of our official website and our other electronic services.
Notice prior to use
Purposes for which MWHC may handle your personal data
The purposes for which we may handle your personal data include the following:
- Processing applications for clinical appointments, healthcare products and services, effecting payments, transactions and completing instructions or requests.
- Providing products and services (including online transactions and subscriptions)
- Assessing suitability for healthcare products and services
- Operational purposes
- Statistical analysis, including behavioural analysis
- Establishment, continuation and management of your MHG membership account
- Conduct market research and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services
- For marketing purposes, including promotional events
To whom we may disclose personal data
Any member of MWHC and MHG, including our officers, medical staffs and medical advisory board, may disclose your personal data to any of the following parties for any of the purposes specified above:
- Anyone we consider necessary to provide services in connection with our healthcare product or services located in any jurisdiction
- Anyone we consider necessary to facilitate requests for services or applications for products with any member of MWHC
- Professional advisers, third party service providers and agents providing services to support MWHC business.
The personal information will be protected appropriately under our agreement with the third parties.
The security of your personal data is important to us. MWHC and all members of the Group comply with technical and organisational security measures to safeguard your personal data. When using external service providers, we require that they adhere to the same security standards as MWHC. Personal data may be transferred to, or stored at, a location outside of your country of residence. Regardless of where your personal data is transferred, MWHC proceed to ensure that your personal data is kept securely.
You should be aware that the Internet is not a secure platform for communication, sending and receiving information over the Internet carries with it risks, including the risk of access and interference by unauthorized third parties. Passing information over the Internet maybe transmitted internationally (even sender and recipient are based in the same country) via countries with weaker privacy and data protection laws than in your country of residence. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility or liability for the confidentiality, security or integrity of your personal data in connection with its transmission over the Internet.
- Login purposes (i.e. personal username and password)
- User preference customization
- Analytics of browser usage
Most web browsers are designed to accept cookies. You can choose to disable cookies by changing the settings on your web browser, but if you block all cookies, including strictly necessary cookies, you may find certain features on our official website will not function properly. For third party cookies, you can choose to not accept through your browser setting.
We retain your personal data for legal, regulatory, business and operational purposes. MWHC retains data such as source of page request, your IP address, domain name, date and time of the request, and other parameters passed on the URL. The data will be used to better understand the usage of MWHC webpage.
MWHC’s marketing material will not be sent to you if you have not online subscribed to us.
We may monitor your electronic communication with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and internal policies for the purposes outlined above.
Right of access
Subject to applicable law and regulations, you may have the right to request a copy of your personal data processed by MWHC, additional charge will be applied to such request.